A little game stolen from Miss Kou
... Altered a little.
of your favorite movies. (You honestly expected me to pick only 15? 30 was hard enough!)
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie. (Some here aren't on IMDB... just that much harder... mwahaha...)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
5. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
Those who guess correctly have to do the Meme next! (Eh, only if you wanna'. I'm more eager to see if anyone bothers to guess!)
1. "Life isn't like in the movies. Life... is much harder."
2. "These are the children of the '60s... commonly known as 'hippies'."
"Men fall in love. They don't stay in love."
got it, and it's okay, because I've been saying 'People
fall in love...' myself and had to check my copy to be sure)
4. "Oh, I see. With all the poor people of this city who wanted only to live and were viciously murdered, you have the nerve to sit here, wanting to die, and not go through with it? You make me sick!"
5. "I can't exist by myself because I'm afraid of myself. I create my own evil."
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."
... For some reason, our mother thought it was Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction
... how sad!)
7. "Have you ever been killed before? I'll be back in a minute."
8. "This is a narrative of very heavy-duty proportions."
9. "The time it takes to kill these morons is... depressing."
10. "The tragedy of your time, my young friends, is that you may get exactly what you want."
11. "I should have known it. The rest of the world doesn't exist."
12. "When I buy a new book, I read the last page first. That way, in case I die before I finish, I know how it ends. That, my friend, is a dark side."
"Come on at me, if you want, Hash-head. I've got all five senses and I slept last night, that puts me six up against the lot of you!"
got it, and I'm ashamed it took her so long! :P )
14. "You think grown-ups have it all figured out? That's just a hustle, kid. Grown-ups are making it up as they go along just like you. You remember that, and you'll do fine."
15. "Morality. The last bastion of a coward."
"Alice who? Her name is Renee. If she's told you her name is Alice, she's lying."
"Somewhere in this world a child dies of starvation every two seconds... now... now... now..."
... Was afraid it'd be unknown; forgot she'd seen it too!)
"Wanna' know my story babe? It's easy: this is the generation who grew up, and forgot to lead their lives!"
19. "I take no pleasure in taking life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it."
20. "A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."
22. "It was their hands that built this city of ours, Father. But where do the hands belong in your scheme?"
"Have you ever been struck by lightning? It hurts."
; I'd be disappointed if you didn't get this one...)
"You'd better hurry up. Tell me something to make me love you."
gets only half credit since he guessed wrong first! :P )
25. "There is no good or evil, only spirit and matter. Only movement toward the light - and away from it."
"Childlike innocence is not a viable alternative to despair."
27. "It is the duty of all human beings to think God out of existence. Then we have a future. Because then - and only then - do we take full responsibility for who we are."
28. "You know the part in horror movies when somebody does something really stupid, and everybody hates him for it? This is it."
29. "Sooner or later, there comes a point in a man's life when he's gotta face some facts. And one fact I gotta face is that, whatever it is that women like, I ain't got it."
30. "This is not the ending. You haven't read it yet."